@lilly_pots - Simple, easy to use weaning cookware.
Designed for parents who choose to prepare their own baby food and develop baby’s first tastes. The safest and most nutritious way to heat your homemade baby food. Say NO to microwaves and Say YES to all the goodness.
When we had our home built, my husband and I specifically instructed the builders to NOT install a microwave even though it was standard because we did not want to be tempted to ever use such a destructive device in our new home. I urge you all to NEVER use a microwave to heat your baby’s bottle or baby food.
When I want to quickly want to heat up London’s baby food I use Lilly Pots by simply using the steaming method and it doesn’t take long at all. It is great for when you’re traveling and don’t want to pack the baby food maker on your trip. It is great to have in general.
Check out @lilly_pots for more info on this awesome creation.
♫ Music: VeggieTales - VeggieTales Theme Song ••••
#LillyPots #crunchybaby #crunchymom #babyfood #weaning #homemadebavyfood #SAHM #WAHM #babiesofig #vegan #VeganFoodShare #VeggieTales #TheJoysOfMotherhood #ProudMom #IGDaily #GodCenteredFamily #Mamarazzi #HealthyLiving #ChildhoodUnplugged #FamilyLife #AttachmentParenting
Hot Fudge Pudding Cake (VEGANIZED)
•1¼ cups, Organic Raw Cane Sugar divided
•1 cup Unbleached all-purpose flour or 1.5 cups of Oat flour
•½ cup Organic Cacao or Carob powder, divided
•2 teaspoons baking powder
•¼ teaspoon sea salt
•½ cup Coconut, Hazelnut, or Almond milk
•1/3 cup Vegan butter, melted
•1½ teaspoons vanilla extract
•½ cup packed coconut palm sugar
1¼ cups hot water
•Vegan Vanilla Bean ice cream, if desired for serving
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Heat a pot of water on the stove to very hot (just under a simmer).
In the bowl of a stand mixer, combine ¾ cup of the raw cane sugar, flour, ¼ cup of the carob/cacao, baking powder and salt. Stir in milk, melted butter and vanilla and mix until smooth.
- Pour the batter into an ungreased 2-quart dish (as shown in our photos) or a 9-inch square baking pan and spread evenly.
In a small bowl, stir together the remaining ½ cup raw cane sugar, coconut palm sugar, remaining ¼ cup cacao/carob powder and mix well. Sprinkle this mixture evenly over the batter in your dish or pan. Pour the hot water over the top – but do not stir!
- Bake 35-40 minutes if using a dish (or 30-35 minutes if using the 9x9 pan) – or until the center is almost set. Remove your dish from the oven and allow it to stand for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, spoon the cake into individual serving bowls – making sure to spoon the fudgy sauce from the bottom of the pan over the top of the cake. Add a scoop of vanilla bean ice cream if desired and serve immediately.
#Vegan #VeganDessert #VeganJunkFood #SweetTooth #CheatDay #VeganFoodShare #HotFudgePuddingCake #VeganRecipe #SugarIsCrack #PrayForMySugarCravings
I had the honor of trying out the @BentgoLunch Box… Well, I didn’t actually get to try it for myself as my husband took it over as soon as he saw it. LOL!
So, this review is actually from my husband since he has now claimed this helpful product as his own. My husband really likes this product as he can easily combine his favorite meal, salad, salad dressing, and snacks all in 1 lunch box and in moderate portions which helps him to not overeat. He also likes the strap that holds the lunchbox together along with me fork, spoon, and knife that comes with it for convenience so he doesn’t have to take silverware from home.
Being that this product is inexpensive I’ll be purchasing 2 more lunch boxes for myself and London. Check their Instagram page out @bentgolunch so you can see all the cool stuff you can do with their product.
#bentgo #lunchbox #lunchtime #healthyeating #portioncontrol #bentobox #kidsofig #stackablelunchbox #healthykids #schoollunchbox
It’s too early in the morning for me to be receiving these Petty comics in my text messages from my so-called “friends”…. I need NEW FRIENDS… Anyone want to be my friend because the ones I have play too much!😩😂
They joke about my lifestyle now but as soon as they get sick they call me for natural remedies and help with healthy grocery shopping… Hmph!
#PeppermintPetty #PettyIn1-2-3! #PettyLovesCompany #TheyStayPettySoTheyDontHaveToGetPetty #jokes #LOL! #comedy
When you EAT CLEAN… Your weight will take care of itself. If your body is getting all the nutrients, minerals, and vitamins it needs to THRIVE you will see a dramatic change in your overall health (hair, skin, nails, body odor, immunity, teeth, gums, whites of your eye, etc.)
My husband and I will be cleansing and fasting after Monday and doing a Social Media fast as I am trying to truly BREAK THESE CHAINS of my #SugarAddiction. We will be detoxing our home (de-cluttering) as well.
So, CHEERS! to New Healthy Habits!
#health #healthandwellness #healthyhabits #cleanse #cleansing #declutter #cleaneating #breakingbadhabits #crunchymom
theactingpickle said: Do you have any vegan Mac n Cheese recipes that you would highly recommend?
My personal favorites are Chef Chloe’s Vegan Mac ‘N’ Cheese and the mac and cheese recipe listed here that loveyourchaos altered from the potatoes au gratin cheese recipe listed under that post. Below is a list of mac and cheese recipes I’ve posted in the past, some of them I’ve yet to try, but hopefully you can find one (or a few) that you really dig. Enjoy!
- vegan mac & cheese round up
- vegan mac & cheese round up (butternut squash edition)
- vegan mac & cheese round up (nutritional yeast edition)
- vegan mac & cheese recipes
- vegan macaroni & cheese
- vegan macaroni & cheese (GF)
- vegan mac & cheese
- macaroni & cheese
- macaroni & cheese
- mac ‘n cheeze
- quick easy vegan mac n cheese (GF)
- easiest ever mac & cheese (SF)
- easy spicy mac ‘n cheese (NF/SF)
- dairy free macaroni & cheese
- boxed vegan mac & cheez gone fancy
- mac & cheeze
- spicy mac n yease
- mac & cheese bake
- southern baked mac & cheese
- fake-out mac & cheese
- palm heart mac & cheese
- cheese, peas ‘n pasta
- pumpkin mac & cheese
- roasted red pepper mac & cheese
- roasted red pepper mac & cheese
- vegan cheesy baked pesto mac with walnut parm (GF)
- vegan mac & cheese with arugula pesto
- butternut squash mac ‘n cheeze
- butternut squash mac ‘n cheeze
- smoky butternut squash sauce with pasta & greens
- butternut squash macaroni
- smoky pumpkin pasta
- deep-fried vegan mac & cheese
- vegan super burgers with mac & cheese
- chili mac n’ cheese
- macaroni ‘n cheese sloppy joe casserole
- nacho mac & cheese casserole
- mac n’ cheese bites
- buttermilk biscuit mac & cheese
- lemon poblano mac & cheese
- smoky mac-stuffed sweet potatoes
- mac ‘n cheese bread bowls
- mac & cheese pizza
- chipotle mac & cheese pizza topped with bread crumbs on kamut wheat cashew crust
- mozzarella mac deep dish pizza
- a tribute to Portland food trucks
Healthy Cooking Tip 101:
If you do not like the taste of Coconut Oil for frying then use the other 2 suggested as they will not overpower he taste of your food.
*Please hare this important info!*
#cookingtip #healthycooking #healthtip #oliveoil #coconutoil #grapeseedoil #saffloweroil #vegan #veganfoodshare #cooking #frying #healthyhabits #healthychoices #cookingoil
Eyebright in it’s original form is a tiny herb that grows readily in backyards, fields, and pastures. It contains anti-viral, anti-inflammatory, and anti-allergenic properties. As the name suggests, eyebright is known for being particularly beneficial for eye related problems such as conjunctivitis, cataracts, blurry vision, weakened vision, and swollen, puffy eyes.
Eyebright is also excellent for alleviating symptoms related to sinusitis, colds, seasonal allergies, and respiratory ailments.
Eyebright can also enhance memory and improve overall cognitive performance. As a topical cream or poultice, eyebright can significantly improve acne and skin irritations.
Eyebright is commonly found online or at your local health food store as a tea, capsule, tincture, cream, or salve. Eyebright is often combined with bilberry for enhanced benefits. If you find it in tea form, steep for at least five minutes in order to fully extract its healing properties.
Visit the site posted in the picture for information on the product that will help with your eye issues. There is a certain way to use the liquid form so inquire with the company if you have additional questions. God bless.
Source: Medical Medium
#eyebright #eyehealth #healthtips #eyedisease #healthandwellness #naturalremedies #herbs #herbalremedies
This is how I’ll be ending my night… Good night and Sweet DreamZzz💤….. ✌️
Vegan Hot Maca Chocolate
•1 mug almond milk (or your favorite milk substitute)
•1 heaping teaspoon maca powder
•1 heaping teaspoon cacao powder
•1 pinch cinnamon
- Carefully heat your almond milk to a simmer. Then blend it for a few seconds with your maca and cacao powders.
- Pour the liquid into your favorite mug and sprinkle some cacao nibs and cinnamon on top. Enjoy!
#hotchocolate #cacao #carobnibs #cinnamon #veganfoodshare
Did you know? If you don’t know now YOU KNOW. It took me years to get OVER my soda cravings.
Although I still crave unhealthy sugar (donuts/candy/pastries/Etc.)… I’m making progress in only consuming natural/healthy sugar in moderation. We are all a #WorkInProgress!!!
#EachOneTeachOne #Motivation #Encouragement #SodaKills #Inspiration #SpreadTheWord #BreakTheHabit #BreakTheUnhealthyCycle #SugarAddiction
This will be my side dish for tonight! I absolutely LOVE okra and I can’t wait to taste the fresh okra I picked at #BraeheadFarm on Sunday!💕☀️
Stewed Okra and Tomatoes Vegan Creole Style Recipe
•3 Tbsp of oil
•1 cup diced onion (about 1 medium onion)
•1 cup diced green bell pepper (about 1 green bell pepper)
1/2 cup diced celery (about one rib)
•1 teaspoon chopped garlic (about 1 clove)
•1 teaspoon sea salt
•1 15-ounce can of whole peeled tomatoes and their juices or fresh!
•1 pound (16-ounces) of whole, frozen or fresh okra, trimmed of tough tops
•1/2 teaspoon black pepper
•1 teaspoon fresh thyme
•1 pinch of cayenne
•1 pinch cinnamon
•1 scant pinch of ground cloves (watch it on the ground cloves, a little goes a long way, and you can easily overdo it!)
•1/2 cup water or vegetable broth
1. Sauté the onions, celery, and bell pepper in 3 tablespoons of olive oil or grape-seed oil. Cook over medium high heat until onions, celery, and bell peppers are lightly browned, about 8-10 minutes. Add the garlic and cook for a minute more.
3. Add the tomatoes, okra, and salt to the pot. Add the black pepper, cayenne, thyme, cinnamon, and cloves. Stir to combine. Add 1/2 cup of water or broth. Cover and simmer for 20 to 25 minutes.
#okra #vegan #veganfoodshare #veganrecipes #sidedish #goodmoodfood #healthyhabits